ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION LIABILITY
At first glance, your company may not appear to be at risk for the pollution liability exposures facing the heavy manufacturing sector. However, pollution liability coverages also address common exposures that you might face.
Are You Adequately Protected?
Does your business have all the insurance protection it needs—or even have all the coverage you assume is in place? Here are some examples of pollution claims:
- Carbon monoxide escapes from a restaurant’s heating, ventilating or air conditioning system causing illness and dizziness among patrons.
- A fuel line on a contractor’s air compressor suddenly ruptures, discharging fluid, which scars a recently resurfaced parking lot.
- A cleaning compound is inadvertently deposited down the drain of a day care center, causing fumes, which makes some children ill.
- A private country club dumps herbicides in an abandoned well, causing ground water contamination.
- An off-site service person ruptures a chemical hose, resulting in extensive premise damage.
Please visit our Resources Page to download a free document with more information on Environmental Pollution Liability or call us 850-770-7047.